Adrenaline Paintball does allow BYOP (Bring Your Own Paint) on some days, with restrictions.
Admission plus a BYOP Admission Pass is $40.
Admission and 2000 balls for Equipment Owners is $90.
Scroll down to see the list of what is allowed
Keeping everyone safe is our first priority, keeping the Environment safe is part of our licensing and the right thing to do. Keeping everyone’s equipment safe is also our job. It’s a Big Job. We have very strict rules about BYOP, and we make no exception. We often ask new equipment owners. You don’t want people shooting “Anything” at you and your kids. You don’t, and neither do we.
Paintballs are not all the same. Here is the Truth
There is no Safety standard to follow while making paintball. They can be as hard as the seller requests. The ingredients can be sourced from any where in the world.
- Some paintballs are so hard you can jump on a bag full and they don’t break. Even impacting a hard surface at 280 feet per second they don’t break. See Mike’s video on one of many bad brands One of many dangerous Brands
- Some paintballs are made of Bad things, Biodegradable does not mean safe. what is left over after they degrade can be scary.
- Some paintballs dry on their target and stay for years, and then mould into black tar. You Gotta watch this Bad Paint & 400 PSI water
- Some balls contain Oil as a thickener See the Oil test Video Oily balls = Gross
- Some paintball brands are “seconds” so each time you buy them they are something else. “Hot Box, White Box”
- Cheap paintballs are more expensive, If you have to shoot 4 times to hit your target,, You are not saving money.
- The most experienced players,, buy the best balls.. Greg Hastings, Allan Phillips, Chris Lasoya Don’t shoot white box.
- Rainbow balls are very dangerous. You can not safely set you equipment when the balls are different. the velocity could vary 50 FPS.
First: Why do you want to Bring Paint?
To save Money? We sell Great paint that’s Fresh and guaranteed for Retail store prices, as well as the super expensive field ball. And AIR is Included. It might actually be cheaper to play at our Park than in a private bush.
Because you have Some? Good reason. No Problem as long as its good quality and white or yellow fill. buy the BYOP PASS, and use it up.
Do you think Paintball Parks sell paintballs at Rip Off Prices?
Field paintballs are priced for people that shoot 300-1000 balls per visit and only visit a few times a year. Part of the cost of the balls is “extra use of the equipment,” extra time, and extra wear and tear. They spend the same on their Paintball Adventure as an owner shooting 2000 balls. If players shooting 300 balls could by them for $55/2000 there world soon be No paintball fields , anywhere.
We are a Paintball Park, We need to sell paintballs. We provide an experience. Without the sale of paintballs we can’t provide that experience. Ask yourself, will Walmart or the local surplus store build me a 2 story castle to play in? Do they care if the balls fly straight and break properly?
Paintballs Must Be white or yellow fill only. Non Staining Orange fill May be permitted for use in Pumps and Mechanical Mag Fed markers during Big Games.
ALL paintballs must break when dropped 15 feet onto a hard surface. No Blue EVER
Approved paint list
Big Box Store Paint: NO
Surplus Store paint? NO! this stuff may be old, it could be seconds, it may not be the same paint in the box as the Box says, Sorry but NO!
Valken: Graffiti, Fate, Redemption, Kilo, Crusade, New World
DXS: Silver, Gold
ZAP : NONE
GI: 3Star, 4Star
Nelson: ALL non-oil
Empire: Marballizer, Premium
Questions. Email us at Play@AdrenalinePaintball.com